Most cars and trucks are made with a steel body. However, a few vehicles are made with aluminum, fiberglass or plastic bodies too.
How do I know if Markful car magnets will work on my vehicle?
Perform a internet search of your vehicle's make and model with the added search term “steel body” to confirm your vehicle's panel construction as steel, aluminum or plastic.
The most fool-proof way to verify is to simply grab a regular magnet from your home or office and check your vehicle by carefully applying it on the area that you wish to place your Markful car magnet. (We recommend doing this before you place your order.)
List of Vehicles With Aluminum or Plastic Construction
Here is a short list of some of the vehicles that are known to have non-steel bodies, which our magnets will not work with. Feel free to let us know if we should add any others.
- 2015 and up Ford F-150 (including Raptor)
- 2017 and up Ford Super Duty models (F-250, F-350 etc.)
- 2018 and up Ford Expedition
- 2017 and up Jeep Wrangler
- Chevy Corvette
- Cadillac CT6
- Jaguar XE
- Audi A8, R8, Q8 & A2
- Doors on 2019+ Chevy Silverados (quarter panels are steel)
- 2019 Subaru WRX
- 2020 Dodge Ram (tailgate alum, rest of body steel)